The Indian Leather Industry has been touching new heights of anticipated success in the past and is expecting a great high in the nearing future as well. No wonder that this industry has US $ 4 billion share in the market worldwide. The second largest manufacturer of leather garments and footwear, this industry has remarkably maintained its performance consistently. this has hastened the growth of business to such an extent that acclaimed international and national clients are looking forward to trade with India.
To provide this common platform for one and all anticipating to trade with India, India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) organise India International Leather Fair (IILF) from February 1 - February 3 every year. The forthcoming 26th annual meet (silver jubilee edition) has been cultured to provide the much needed and eagerly awaited platform for global manufacturers and exprters including national players engaged in the vast Leather industry, to come forward and get together to display their products and services and conduct business.
Avail this giant opportunity and grab your share of business and profits at India International Leather Fair (IILF) 2015. The trade show will be inaugurated on 1st February at 6.00 pm and business conducted from February 1- 3, 2015. IILF 2015 will showcase all items relating to the leather industry including leather accessories and goods. This mega event will be held at the Chennai Trade Centre, the only dedicated exposition venue in Tamil Nadu.
Endowed with rich experience and expertise, the Indian Leather Industry is one of the major producers of finished leather in the world. This huge event will showcase the widest possible range of Leather products such as finished leather, shoes, garments, fashion accessories, travel-ware, portfolios, belts, gloves, saddlery and harness to ancillary and auxiliary, chemicals, machinery and equipment, etc.
IILF 2015 is a superb stage for traders, manufacturers, exporters, suppliers, distributors, service providers amongst others to widen their business galleries, broaden business ties and reciprocate views amongst themselves during this global meet of the entire leather industry.
Looking at the successful innings in the past, IILF 2015 is all geared up to attract larger business from worldwide. Prelude to IILF 2015
- A superb endeavor to discover new opportunities and business ventures concerning the leather industry.
- A wide display of latest technology, footwear components, trendy and sophisticated range of leather products and services.
- A platform for national and international leather business community to share ideas and innovations.
- Theme/Trend Pavilion.
- Fashion Show / Social Evening.
- Seminars and conferences on the developments in the leather industry and future prospects.
Targeted exhibitors at India International Leather Trade Fair are the companies/firms dealing in:
- Shoes & sandals
- Rubber soles, uppers soles, insoles, non-leather sole, heels, counters and synthetic lasts
- Fashion accessories, handbags and wallets
- Leather garments, belts, travel-ware
- Machinery for tanning, shoe-making, sewing, stitching
- Leather chemicals, dyers, effluent treatment plant & equipment
- Publications and consultancy services
Targeted visitors at India International Leather exhibition are:
- Leather product manufacturers
- Bulk buyers
- Sourcing agencies